For the low, low price of just $49, you, yes, you can have 12 hours of brilliant real estate discussions, interviews and seminars delivered in .mp3 audio format that can be easily burned to CDs and keep you entertained on your August road trip vacation. Or, just on your day-to-day wanderings 'round town.
We're 2/3 of the way through the Summer of Soul Seminar Series, with only two shows left to go. But since all the shows have been recorded, you can still purchase the series in its entirety and listen in at your convenience. And, of course, join us for the final two shows on August 15th & August 29th.
Here are the programs that are included in the package. Each is between 60 and 90 minutes long:
- Introverts are Salespeople, too! An interview with Susan Haughton, proud (and successful) introvert
- Negotiations: The Games People Play with Jackie Leavenworth
- Q&A with Broker Bryant: An interview with Broker Bryant Tutas
- Have More Fun and Sell More Real Estate! A discussion with Jennifer Allan & Tom Gosche
- Pipeline 2010: Blogging for Business: A panel discussion with Janie Coffey, Renee Burrows & Karen Rice.
- Pipeline 2010: Attracting Business by Mastering Your Market
- Pipeline 2010: Selling to Your Sphere of Influence
- Pipeline 2010: The Very BEST Way to Fill up Your Pipeline
- Alternative Business Models with Margaret Rome, Nishika Jones, Mollie Wasserman and Jennifer Allan
- Surviving the Inspection (coming August 15)
- Final Session (Topic being voted on... coming August 29th)
The price of the package is $49 through the end of August. At that point, all the recorded shows will be professionally edited and compiled into a package that will be offered at $99.
Here's more information on the Summer of Soul. To purchase the package, just click that big blue button below.
The Exceptional Agent Project is Live!