I've been wanting to do this show for a long time - basically a "What Would Jennifer Do <in this situation>?" where I respond to YOUR real estate-related dilemmas from MY perspective as the Author of Sell with Soul. I'm an expert in my own opinion :-) so of course, when asked a question about What Should Be Done, I tend to answer it as if I were the one in the situation.
So, that's what this next SWS teleseminar show is all about. Responding to your questions about how JAH might handle a dilemma or situation that you find yourself faced with - either today or something that seems to be an issue for you on an ongoing basis. It's a bit of an experiment, so I don't know how many dilemmas I'll be able to address, but I'll get to as many as I can.
Here's a little sampler of what we'll be discussing:
- "What's the best way to get showing feedback from buyer agents?"
- "Do you think pre-listing packages are effective and if so, what goes into them?"
- "My buyer thinks I screwed up and killed the deal and wants me to pay his appraisal fee - am I liable for it?"
- "I was referred to a guy who told me upfront he hates real estate agents. Should I take him as a client?"
- "What should I do when I see other agents being unethical and getting away with it?"
- "From time to time I get calls or referrals for an area of town I'm not comfortable in, for many reasons. Is it "soulful" to turn these clients down or refer them to someone else?"
and of course...
- "I'm really struggling to find clients and am on the verge of quitting. How do I stay positive (and afloat)?
Sound interesting? I think so! The show is this Thursday morning, September 19th, at 11am Eastern.
The More Fun You Have Selling Real Estate, the More Real Estate You Will Sell!
Order Your Here!